From the United States to Europe, York Wallcoverings can be found all over the world. Recognized for its great people and high engagement work environment, we welcome hard working and innovative leaders to join our growing organization!
York Wallcoverings is America's oldest and largest producer of wallcoverings and peel & stick wall decals, sold domestically as well as in over 80 different countries. We have been operating for more than 120 years, and are proud of our global product footprint and our greatest asset – our employees! Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, we're a design-to-manufacture company, specializing in wallpaper and wall décor, selling beautiful products created by our own talented and creative people.
- Great benefits. We work aggressively to keep health care costs controlled and affordable. We have a special, lower premium cost for employees participating in certain wellness initiatives.
- Challenging, craftsperson or artisan-based jobs that give you a chance to grow and demonstrate your abilities.
- A great work environment, where people work well together and treat each other with respect and care.
- A place where rewards are based on your contributions and opportunities are afforded to those with initiative.
We employ a wide range of workers, including production roles, design jobs, and support staff:
- Press Helpers
- Manufacturing Associates
- Warehouse Associates
- Finishing Associates
- Maintenance Technicians
- Graphic Designers
- Studio Stylists
- Assistant Stylists
- Customer Service Associates
- Accounting Professionals
- Account Representatives
- And many others . . .
Our Core Values
We call them the 5 C's:
- Approaches every interaction with honesty, integrity, and trust
- Strives to do what is right
- Upholds and models the total set of values
- Personally invested in the company's values and goals
- Passionate about our ownership in the company's success
- Responsible with the company's resources, treating them like we would our own
- Works well with others to achieve our common goals
- Treats others respectfully and as partners
- Recognizes the value of others by encouraging and helping them succeed
- Makes the safety and well-being of others his/her primary concern
- Regarded as a good listener with an open mind
- Is receptive to the ideas of others
- Shares knowledge appropriately
- Takes personal responsibility for communicating clearly and effectively
- Works to provide a memorable customer experience, both with internal and external customers
- Anticipates and provides what the customer expects, including design options, product, and service quality
- Strives to find ways to meet customer requests, not reasons why s/he can't
Interested in joining our team? Please see a listing of our current open positions below. Applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position(s) being applied for.
Key Account Manager - Waco/Houston TX
York Wallcoverings, a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of wallcoverings/wallpaper and other wall décor products, is searching for a Key Account Manager to effectively manage its general SW territory. The territory includes Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Ideal location for this position is in the Waco or Houston TX market.
The Key Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing accounts and executing sales strategies for the region in alliance with Divisional goals and targets.
The Successful Candidate will: "Sell" the broad variety of York Wallcoverings products and brands (wallpapers, murals, wall decals, wall art, etc…), drive growth, increase market share penetration, enhance profitability within the assigned sales territory, and develop superior customer relationships with Key Regional Accounts. The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing superior working relationships to ensure that superior performance is delivered for the customers. The Account Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive strategic plan to drive sales and profitability for key accounts within the territory, to achieve the assigned sales and profitability targets, and to secure placement and sales of all existing and new products. Additional responsibilities will include a field analysis on key trends, competitive activity, and general marketplace activity. The Key Account Manager will also handle customer service and resolution as well as take full responsibility for overcoming the dynamic territory and account challenges which confront salespeople in order to achieve the assigned sales and profitability targets.
York Wallcoverings offers a broad range of products that cater to many different segments within the market place, from independent stores to regional and national chains, high-end trade showrooms, designer & architects and e-com-based retailers. The ideal candidate should understand the importance of and be able adjust his/her selling technique and presentation in order to best connect with the target audience. In short, we are looking for smart, hard-working, talented multi-disciplined individuals.
If you are highly motivated with a proven track record for increasing sales, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication, organization skills, a good sense for color and design, and strong presentation skills. Qualified applicants must be willing to travel extensively (primarily day travel).
- 4-year College degree
- 5 -8 years of Sales, Management, and/or Multiple Channel experience (Experience in the home décor, furnishings, consumer products or fashion/design industry preferred)
- Superior Teamwork Skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Superior Communication / Presentation Skills
- Customer Relationship Management / Composure
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Persuasive / Sales Ability / Negotiation Skills
If you are interested in this fresh, exciting opportunity complete with salary, incentives, company vehicle, expenses and complete benefits package, please apply at Staffing@yorkwall.com. E.O.E.
National Account Sales Manager
York Wallcoverings, a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of wallcoverings and décor, is searching to grow our consumer product national account sales team. You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
As a National account manager, you should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers. Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
If you are highly motivated with a proven track record for increasing sales, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication, organization skills, a good sense for color and design, and strong presentation skills. Qualified applicants must be willing to travel 25-30%.
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients' requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Proven work experience as a National Account Manager
- 3-5 years of solid National Account Sales experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients' requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability to travel 25-30%
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field
Ideal Job Location: within a few hours of York, PA (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting a resume and salary requirements to Staffing@yorkwall.com.
All positions can be applied to via the referenced link. The on-line application will allow you to attach a resume, which is highly encouraged.
Base requirements for consideration:
- We require all employees to have a high school diploma or GED, with some jobs requiring higher levels of education
- All offers extended are contingent upon a satisfactory background check
- We are a drug-free and tobacco-free company
- We are an equal opportunity employer
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability, provided it does not create an undue hardship on the company. Employees and applicants who feel they need a reasonable accommodation should direct such requests to the Human Resources Department. Upon receipt of an accommodation request, the Human Resources Department will meet with the individual employee to discuss and identify the precise limitations resulting from the disability and any potential accommodation(s). Personnel from the Human Resources Department, in conjunction with the other individuals who have a need to know such information and who assist in the accommodation process, will determine whether any proposed accommodation is feasible. The Company will engage in a good faith interactive process with the employee or applicant to decide on an appropriate and effective accommodation, if possible.
Medical information provided during this process is maintained confidential. The Company will take reasonable precautions to protect medical information from inappropriate disclosure. Managers and other employees have a responsibility to respect and maintain the confidentiality of employee medical information. Anyone inappropriately disclosing medical information is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.